A New Best Friend


ClassroomScreen.com




Just recently I heard about the website ClassroomScreen.com. It's a teacher's best friend for sure!  After launching it on a phone, iPad, or desktop, it can be projected onto your classroom screen using air server, Apple TV, or any hardwire connection.

This website has the following tools within it:

  • Languages
  • Backgrounds
  • Name Picker
  • Sound Level Control
  • QR Code Maker
  • Drawing Tools
  • Text Tools
  • Work Symbols
  • Traffic Light
  • Timer
  • Clock
I don't know about you, but I have some of these tools already but not in ONE PLACE! Having them all together makes it more convenient.  The easier it is to find things, the more likely I am to use them. I just bookmarked classroomscreen.com, and I am set! Give it a try...you might just like it!

Comments